Aliso Viejo Homes For Sale
Map: Aliso Viejo Homes For Sale
Aliso Viejo Real Estate
- Aliso Viejo California Information: Aliso Viejo, Orange County’s 34th city, is located in the San Joaquin Hills and is the only city in Orange County to be incorporated since 2000. Aliso Viejo Homes For Sale is bordered by the cities of Laguna Beach on the west and southwest, Laguna Hills on the east, Laguna Niguel on the southeast, and Laguna Woods on the north.
- Aliso Viejo Population 2016: 51,424
- Aliso Viejo Climate: Aliso Viejo, California, gets 14 inches of rain per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 22. On average, there are 281 sunny days per year in Aliso Viejo, California. The July high is around 83 degrees. The January low is 46. Sperling’s comfort index for Aliso Viejo is a 81 out of 100, where a higher score indicates a more comfortable year-around climate and the perfect place to call home.
- Aliso Viejo Median Age: 35 yr
- Aliso Viejo Median Household Income: $102,325
- Sales Tax: The combined sales tax rate for Aliso Viejo, CA is 7.75%
For more information on Aliso Viejo Homes For Sale please contact us.
Aliso Viejo Homes For Sale, Aliso Viejo Real Estate, Condos For Sale Huntington Beach Ca, Condos For Sale In Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar Real Estate, Dana Point Homes For Sale, Dana Point Real Estate, Homes For Sale Dana Point Ca, Homes For Sale In Corona Del Mar, Homes For Sale In Huntington Beach Ca, Homes For Sale In Newport Beach Ca, Laguna Beach Real Estate, Laguna Niguel Homes For Sale, Laguna Niguel Real Estate, Newport Beach Ca Real Estate, Newport Beach Homes, Newport Beach Homes For Sale, San Clemente Homes For Sale, San Clemente Real Estate, Savient Real Estate, Darrell Burns